Skip to product information
1 of 3

Face oil day/night

Regular price
Regular price
Sale price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

The face oil day is specially intended for the day. Golden jojoba oil is quickly absorbed and gives a matte shine. The face oil has a fresh scent of mandarin from essential oil and a naturally protective UV filter from raspberry oil.

This face oil night is specially intended for at night when your skin is recovering. During the day, your skin has to endure a lot from sunlight, wind, air conditioning and air pollution. Wild rose oil helps restore dry, flaky and sun-damaged skin. Cucumber seed oil is very suitable for sensitive skin and makes your skin softer, smoother and more elastic.

A facial oil instead of a day cream? Most day creams consist of more than 70% water. Water that your skin cannot absorb at all and therefore does nothing for your skin. Part of the remaining 30% goes to the emulsifier, which ensures that the cream remains a cream and does not disintegrate into water and oils. You also need a good preservative to ensure that it stays good for a while. The percentage of active ingredients that remains is quite low.

Contents: 30 ml
Faceoil day: Golden jojoba oil, raspberry seed oil, sacha inchi oil, squalane, almond oil, red mandarin essential oil and vitamin E.
Face oil night: Cucumber seed oil, golden jojoba oil, wild rose oil, geranium essential oil and vitamin E.

June Store, your slow living shop

June Store likes to provide inspiration for achievable changes.
Without (micro)plastics, completely biodegradable and purely natural.
Because we believe it is best for you and our earth.

  • Hurry, only 8 items left in stock!
Face oil day/night
Face oil day/night
  • Slow living shop

  • Shipping every Monday and Thursday

  • Shipping €4.95 - free from €70

  • Attention and love